Sunday, November 21, 2010

NOTM: China Glaze Let's Groove & Fauxnad

Hi, all! Let me just say that I am in love with this polish. It is just so rich in color and the red and blue shimmer is gorgeous!

outdoors sun (above and below)


indoors natural light (above)

I put on 2 coats of Let's Groove and it applied beautifully. I had originally planned to do some stamping on all the nails but after seeing just how gorgeous the color was I decided to just stamp on my index fingers. I chose T41 plate from Chez-Delaney and used China Glaze Harmony, Admire and Adore. I love how the colors came out!


close- up of left index finger

close-up of right index finger

I really like the effect I got from mixing the 3 stamping polishes. I'll definitely have to try doing this again with other stamp designs.

Ta-ta for now!

1 comment: