Sunday, January 9, 2011

NOTM: Diamond Cosmetics Amethyst & Diamonds

Hi all,

Today I put on one of the new Diamond Cosmetics that I ordered when they recently had a free shipping code. I've been interested in getting some DC's for a while now but hate paying shipping. :p

I started with the one that I was most excited about getting. Here's Amethyst & Diamonds:

^indoors sunlight^

^indoors natural light^

^indoors shady area^

I'm wearing 3 coats of Amethyst & Diamonds, but it looked pretty good with just 2 coats. It's a light grape purple shimmer with holo microglitter throughout. It's pretty but I do kind of wish that it was a shade darker. However, that being said, the holo glitter really makes this polish simply gorgeous, especially in the sunlight. The holo glitter just sparkles and shines. I can't help staring at my nails and turning them this way and that.

Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment