Saturday, August 14, 2010

NOTM: OPI Ogre the Top Blue & Nicole by OPI Sprinkle of Twinkle

Wow, this color really pops in real life! When my mom saw my nails this morning she asked me if the color was called "Electric Blue". LOL.

Outside Full Sun

Indoors Natural Light

Indoors Artificial Light

The indoors natural light picture (middle one) is probably the most color accurate out of the three, but in real life Ogre the Top Blue is a smidge lighter and brighter than it appears on screen.

I'm wearing 2 coats of Ogre the Top Blue, but if you're careful, you may be able to get away with one. It's a beautiful bright blue color. Sprinkle of Twinkle has large holo hex glitter with small round glitter in a clear base. I put on one thick coat but it was a bit tricky to get the hex glitter to stay on the nail and in place. I kind of had to dab them on to get them to stick. Then I put on one layer of top coat to (hopefully) keep them on.

This is definitely an in your face color (and mani)!

Ta-ta for now!

3 comments:

  1. Love the layering you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!

    Nice blog you got there!
    I'm a follower now :)

    Maybe you can check out my blog as well some time and become a follower?
    http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete