Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm back with some recent manis!

Hi All,

The first ful week of my new job is over and I survived. :D I actually really enjoy my new job, but I know that it's not long-term because the pay isn't great. Money isn't everything but I do need enough to support myself and I'd rather not have to work 2 jobs in order to do so. :p

Anyhoo, here are 2 manis from since I last posted. I missed getting pictures of one - OPI Japanese Rose Garden with a layer of Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter, which I wore for my first 2 days of work.

The first couple of pictures are actually of what I had on my nails before I got the job. It's OPI Senorita Rose-alita. It's a really pretty hot rose pink with gold shimmer. If I remember correctly, it was 2 coats and I had no trouble with the application. I'm really into gold shimmer right now.



The next couple of pictures are of my manicure from this past week. I wore 3 coats of BB Couture Beetle Bailey with 1 coat of Pure Ice Busted over it. Beetle Bailey is a grayed out purple that is along the same vein as OPI Parlez-Vous OPI but it is a bit more red-toned. I wasn't really in the mood for a creme finish though so I busted out Busted. :) It's a pink/light purple sparkle layering polish that looked really great on top of the purple.



Right now, I only have the time and energy to do my nails on the weekends so that's most likely when I'll post from now on. We'll see how it goes as more time passes.

I did get 4 new Konad plates today since I came across a kiosk in a mall that I went to. I'm already trying to think of what I want to do with them...

Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment