Sunday, September 5, 2010

NOTM: Zoya Rea

Hi All,

I got my Mac up and running yesterday and I am not used to it at all! I feel like I'm relearning how to use a computer all over again. I've had to google a lot of things to try to figure out things that I could easily do with a PC. Just figuring out how to resize the pictures for this post was a chore! I do miss using my hp and some of the features it had, but I'm sure I'll get used to the Mac after more use (I hope). It's already gotten easier tonight when compared to last night.

Anyhoo, on to the important stuff...

All pictures taken indoors without flash




Zoya Rea is one of the polishes that I got from the last exchange. It is a metallic purple that really shimmers under the light. It applied beautifully and I only needed 2 coats. I wasn't crazy about the color when I first applied it because it looked almost dirty, for lack of a better word. However, outside it really transforms into a pretty shade, so it redeemed itself. :p

Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment