Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm be back soon...

I just wanted to pop in to let you all know that a nail post will be coming hopefully by Monday if not before. This entire week has been pretty cruddy for me starting with my laptop monitor dying Sunday night and culminating today in me not getting a job that I thought I had in the bag. :(

I'm in a pretty low mood right now or else I'd do the nail post with my broken laptop.

Looking on the bright side of things, I should be getting my new laptop, a Mac, tomorrow! I really did like my hp but have lost all confidence in the quality of their products. A laptop should last more than 14 months. My first laptop lasted me 7 years! I really hope my Mac lasts for a long time because I'm a creature of comfort and don't like unnecessary changes in my life. Heck, I still use a VCR and buy CDs. LOL.

Ta-ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment