Sunday, October 31, 2010

NOTM: OPI Funky Dunkey & Nina Ultra Pro Purple-Xing

Hi all! I've had this mani on since Wednesday night so please excuse any wear. Also, my hands are incredibly dry right now and I totally forgot to put lotion on before taking pics. :p

I put this mani on for the Harvest Festival at work (I was a purple crayon). It seemed festive to me. :)

kind of dark, but it shows the pretty sparkles of Purple-Xing.

That's my dog's shirt in the background, which surprisingly helped
the camera capture the color of the polish.


I didn't have a lot of time to do this mani, so I just slapped on 2 coats of OPI Funky Dunkey and 1 coat of Nina Ultra Pro Purple-Xing. The holographic glitter in Purple-Xing really sparkles! I love how this mani looks, which is a good thing because I'm sick right now and don't feel like doing my nails for the upcoming week so I'll be seeing a lot of this mani.

Ta-ta for now!

1 comment: