Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sorry

I've been MIA for longer than expected. I wasn't able to get any pictures of my latest manis because it was dark by the time I got home from work these past couple of weeks. And I won't have any new nail posts for another week or more. My mom borrowed my camera for a trip and she won't be back until next Monday. I do have a larger camera that I could use but it's hard to maneuver one handed. I need a lefty camera with the button on the left side! LOL.

I also have a major haul (15 polishes!) that I bought form Victoria Nail Supply that I have to share. I've already worn two polishes: China Glaze Watermelon Rind and China Glaze Endurance. Can you tell I'm in glass-fleck mood right now? :) I'll get that posted sometime this week, so be on the lookout for that. There aren't any super new polishes, other than Endurance, though.

Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment